SPOOKY SPIDER MUFFINS!
Kaden got to bring a treat to school for Halloween. Kaden and I worked hard to make these little muffins look like spiders. He was so excited to take them to school!
Kaden got to bring a treat to school for Halloween. Kaden and I worked hard to make these little muffins look like spiders. He was so excited to take them to school!

Passing them out to friends.
Pumkin Carving!We were a little slow this year, so we carved pumpkins night before Halloween. The kids loved the mess! But none of them would even put their hands in the pumpkins so mom had to do all the work.









2 comments:
Amy...I am not quite sure how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did. Your kids are so cute! Looks like you guys are having so much fun! You look wonderful!
Jen (Woodland) Higbee
O my gosh I love her!
Post a Comment