Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lots of Family Time!

My awesome nephew, Tallen left on his mission on Oct 28th. Kelley and Brad's family came and stayed with us for Tallen's farewell and also to see Michele home from her mission. We had a great time with everyone together. This picture is of Mesa slapping Tallen. She got a kick out of his reaction.
Grandpa and Jenetta
Tallen wresting with all the kids on the tramp.
Tallen is so great with them. We are going to miss him so much! I can't even describe how amazing my nephew is, you just have to meet him. He is going to be the best missionary!

Apples!! Apples!! and more Apples!!

So I have these two HUGE apple trees in my backyard. I have more apples than you can imagine. My sister all came over while the men were hunting and we made applesauce. It is almost not worth it ;) We only got about 15 quarts and six of us spent all day making applesauce. But is sure was yummy!

And a BIG THANKS!!!!
To all my nieces and nephews. They spent a few hours in the cold picking up apples that had fallen from my tree. and did I mention that I had two HUGE trees with TONS of apples! This job would have taken my weeks to finish by myself.! They picked up 19 large boxes full and lots of bags. I was amazed a how many there were! Thanks again guys!
Chris, Jaron, Dale, Kaiya

Keirsen, Brad, and Kaden
Kaiya and Mesa Belle (Mesa says Kaiya all day now)
Same cheesy grins!
Bubu and Mesa playing hide and seek. Bubu is so dang cute!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can't believe Tallen is that old!