Tuesday, June 16, 2009

After we were all done packing and cleaning on Friday we took the day on Saturday to play in down town Phoenix. We took the kids to the Children's Museum and walked around Chase Field. It was a well needed and fun day with our family!
Evan and Daddy waiting for the train.


Pure excitment! If you ever go to Pheonix, you have to go the the Childrens's Museum. It is so fun for the kids.

2 comments:

McKendricks said...

Hi Amy,
My mom told me you called her the other day. I see that you guys are back in Idaho. I bet it will be nice to be close to family. I hope things are going well! I want to see pictures of your new place! By the way you are so beautiful and happy belated birthday!

Love,
Nicci

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Amy you're so pretty! What a cool museum too!