Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Packing Up and Moving Out!

I had so much help from my Friends Kelli, Michelle, and Beth. I never could have done everything in one week without them. Kelli packed half my house! And Michelle and Beth had my kids more than I did that week. They had my kids over night multiple times, feed them, bathed them and took great care of them all week! Then on Friday they took all 16 of our children and had professional pictures taken of them all together! It is the sweetest picture ever. My kids love looking at all their friends in the pictures. I could never thank them enough!
Mesa helping!The boys thought the boxes were their own personal
A Big Blessing!
We had over 40 people from our ward come to help us pack our moving truck and help clean our house. Tyler and I were so touched that so many people we love came to help! We had the house cleared our, the truck packed and the whole house clean in less than 3 hours! Amazing! Thanks again and again everyone!
Weird....and sad.....
Lost of fun memories made in this jungle of a yard!

No comments: