Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Reunion with Christina!

My good friend, Christina, that I hadn't seen each other in 4 years. We have lived only four hours from each other for that last year. So we finally decided to go see her and her family in El Centro, California. We spent Easter weekend with Christina, Matt, and Colin. It was so much fun to catch up with such a great friend! We has such a great time with them. My kids just loved playing with Colin and all of his cool toys! It seriously was one of the best vacations Tyler and I have taken in years. It was so relaxing and so fun!
This is Colin w/ Mesa in Costco. I
think Colin liked her, what to you think? ;)

Kaden and Colin wrestling!
Choo! Choo!
This picture was at a park on base. I thought it was cute w/ all three of my kids trying to climb.
It obviously was not a planned trip to the splash park. Hence the undies!
They had a blast though, even if we did get a few funny looks.Choo! Choo! Again.
Matt grillin up Dinner
Matt was a AWESOME cook!
We ate good! As you can see! My mouth is watering just looking at this picture!
Miss Mesa and Me
Filling Easter egg on Saturday night.
Easter Morning!
Their neighbors had this cool blow-up castle.
Easter Egg Hunt in Christina's back yard.

Blue Angels!
These planes were awesome! The boys loved seeing them every time we drove in and out of the Navy base.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I cannot wait to meet up again. That was super fun... I miss you tons. Oh matts orders got put on hold... so we might be here till april. yay! I miss everyone Mesa is too cute and colin keeps asking about the boys! Its my turn to make the trip.... MISS YOU TONS AMY!!! Thank you for your friendship and Im glad I met Tyler in Idaho then I met You....!!! So worth the wait 4 YEARS - when we met up it was just like old times!!!