Monday, April 6, 2009

Family Get Together!

March 26th through April 5th

WELCOME Jenetta Ann Jacaway

My sister Jamie had a baby girl after four boys. We are so excited for her. I went up to Idaho with my kids to see all my family and the new baby. Kelley came from Oregon and Cassie came down from Firth Id. We had a great time just visiting and eating.


Friday was Evans birthday. At about 11:ooam Jamie asked me how old Evan was and then I remembered it was his birthday TODAY! oops. So we had a makeshift b-day party. Danny bought him a cake and Dale rode to the store to buy him his very own flashlight! He thought it was great!



Kaden has so much fun playing with all his cousins. I hardly even saw him all week!

Mesa found someones gogurt and enjoyed licking it off the floor! Gross, but cute hu?

Jenetta taking a nap from all the activity!

SLEDDING IN APRIL?
Kaden's early b-day party at Grandma Moores

Listening to daddy's I-pod on the way home. The radio was broke.

No comments: