Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tagged: Quirks about Me

This is for Alicia, Love ya girl!

The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you-Mention rules on your blog-Tell about 6 quirks of yours-Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same-Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I have to have my towels folded MY WAY! Hamburger, Hamburger, then in thirds. My husband wouldn't fold towels for the first 3 years because he would get in trouble if he got it wrong.

2.I am addicted to Chocolate Chip cookies! I don't know if that is a quirk or not, but I can't go more that a few days with out them! I crave them ALWAYS. I love to dunk them in milk and I can eat whole package myself!, I usually do! One day I will regret it but I love them sooooo much!

3. When I a pregnant I have to sleep with a fan blowing right on my face all night. I can't stand to wake up hot. So Tyler freezes for me.

4. When I am mad or frustrated I fold my tongue in half and Bite it. I don't even notice I do it. All my friends in High school made fun of me for it. Now I get embarrassed when I catch myself doing it.

5. I have restless leg syndrome (i don't know if that is real or not :). But when I am siting down I can't hold my leg or foot still. I'll bounce it up an down for hours.

6. I can't think of any more at the moment so I'll fill it in later.

I tag, Beth B, Christina C, and Kara Martin.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I did it...go see how crazy I really am.

craig&susan said...

you are so funny. It's fun to hear what other peoples crazy quarks are, because it shows me I'm not the only one with them. can't wait to see ya.