Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chik-Fil-A Cow!


Today we went to the Superstition Springs Kids Club. The kids have fun singing, and then we get to go on a free Carousel ride (don't get on the top unless you want to be sick). The kids loved the Chik-Fil-A cow standing just in front of the store. This is Kelsi & Camille with Kaden. He just had to be part of the picutre. He loves his girlfriends!

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

His girlfriends are so dang cute!! And being the farmer/rancher girl I am I find that so cool! Although I do prefer the brown cows....but that's okay!
And Aaron wants to know if he needs to start calling Kaden K-dawg or C-Dawg??? We just didn't want to miss a name spelling change!! (haha don't get mad at me for giving you a hard time!)

AshleyJ said...

Amy!!! Saw your blog on facebook. So happy to see your family! I love the name Kaden. If I ever have a boy thats what I wanted to name him(no luck so far)Your family looks great! Miss u!

Beth said...

OMGoodness

I have been spelling Kaden wrong this whole time...no wonder you never want to talk to me again!

=(

I have news...call me!