hey amy! i am not sure if you remember me it's mariana padilla i used to come to the rexburg ward, and i think we were visiting teaching companions once ne way i found your blog through maryanne nelson i think and i was so happy to see you and that you have 3 kids now! wow that's great. come check me out! well i will need your email address to add you to my blog. email me at nini_sol2003@hotmail.com
Amy...love the idea about First Impressions hand prints, David and I had our hands done earlier this year...they are awesome..I might have you do my kids hands...Betsy
6 comments:
Nice...even on the video you almost said Kaden instead of Evan. It's like a new name Kevan...wait...that is a name! You are so smart! hahahahaha
No way! Rolling over! Good thing we get to see her this weekend...before she grows up anymore!!! Way to go Mesa!
How cute! She is a doll! I love her dark hair! Hope all is going well. :)
hey amy! i am not sure if you remember me it's mariana padilla i used to come to the rexburg ward, and i think we were visiting teaching companions once ne way i found your blog through maryanne nelson i think and i was so happy to see you and that you have 3 kids now! wow that's great. come check me out! well i will need your email address to add you to my blog. email me at nini_sol2003@hotmail.com
Hey Miss Amy! I love your blog! And the kids are just cute! I hope that you love Arizona and get to go to In-N-Out every chance you can!
Loves-
Lettie
Amy...love the idea about First Impressions hand prints, David and I had our hands done earlier this year...they are awesome..I might have you do my kids hands...Betsy
Post a Comment