So I am a little late on these pictures, sorry. I got to go home to Pocatello, ID last week to train for my new business I just started. I bought a franchise of First Impressions Handcasts from our friend Susan Hall. I am very excited about it! I make 3D handcasts. They are so beautiful! I made the one below at my training. It is me and Mesa's hand.

It was so nice to see all my Family! They all got to meet Mesa for the first time! Kelley and Brad surprised me and drove down from Oregon. I was telling Kelley the week before that I was sad that I would not get to see her family until Mesa was 1 1/2. But when I pulled in on the bus from Salt Lake City, Kelley was there to pick me up! It was so fun to spend time with them. My Uncle Mark was there from California also. I hadn't seen him for a few years so it was nice to see him too. My sisters and my mom threw me a surprise baby shower for Mesa Belle. I was very clueless. We went to Applebees for lunch and the table was decorated with balloons and presents. I asked "what did I miss, what is going on" my mean sisters said " It is Jamie Lynn's birthday didn't you know that." So I felt stupid for not getting her a gift. They let me feel bad for a few min and then they clued me in. Then I just felt dumb for being so gullible :) It was great food, fun and lots of gifts! Thanks mom and sisters! I also had a delicious dinner at Caleb and Krista's new house. Both of Tyler's grandparents came up from Utah to see Mesa. I forgot my camera so I stole some pics from Krista's blog. (Thanks Kris)
Baby Shower at Applebees.
Kelley's Girls checking out the new baby

Calista's cool hair!
Who gave Grandma a Gun!

Beautiful Blue Eyes! Calista and her fav. uncle David
My Dad w/ Mesa

Grandma Bannister and Uncle Mark
Mesa eating Kelley's chin. YUMMY!
Darady and Tallen
Poor Tiger: All the Kids adopted the neighbors cat and named it Tiger. They didn't put the cat down for 4 days.


Grandpa & Grandma Moore w/ Abby, Mesa and Brayden
Grandma & Grandpa Armstrong with the little ones
Uncle Matt with Mesa
7 comments:
Totally Cute...Mesa is getting way big...I miss you and I live right down the street! We HAVE to do something this week...I am thinking ZOO? How bout you?
Amy,
I think that it is hillarious that the 3 NC girls are on top of the Poky list! Love you!
Cute photos! I'm glad we got to see you 2 lovely ladies! Best of luck with the new business!!!
amy-
i found your blog thru amelia's. your kids are georgous! they have beautiful eyes.
I laughed out loud when I found your blog and found that you and I have very similar companies. Well, identical almost! It was fun reading up on your blog.
Love all the pictures. It makes me miss you and kelley so much. everytime i see you, though, it just makes me mad that we don't live closer together!
Post a Comment