Thursday, October 6, 2011

We are Alive! It olny took me more than a year to get back to blogging! Life is good! Kaden started 2nd grade in Sep, Evan started Kindergarten, and Mesa Belle started preeschool. We are expecting a baby boy in November. Only 5 more weeks.

Here are some somewhat updated pictures..... enjoy!

4th of July at Krista's house. I was 20 weeks along then.

My sweet Kaden. He is such a great Kid. I am lucky to be his mom!
2nd grade


Evan is as smart, crazy and adorable as ever! O how we love this boy!
kindergarten

Our little beauty! Mesa is growing up so fast! Too Fast! She is now 3 1/2
Pre-school

5 comments:

McKendricks said...

Hi Amy! I was starting to wonder about you. congrats on your upcoming baby boy! Your kids are so big and Mesa is so beautiful. I think she looks like Tyler. Glad you are doing well.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Yeah you're alive! Your kids are so cute! Congrats on another baby! Hope you update with pictures of him soon when he comes.

Lisa said...

What adorable kiddos!! And congrats on the new baby coming! Love you guys!

McKendricks said...

Amy! It's so good to see your pictures posted of your cute kids. I think Kaden looks just like a Bannister, Evan is a good mix and Mesa Belle looks like her grandma Moore. It's hard to believe your kids are growing up so fast. When is your baby due? I hope you're feeling well. Sure miss ya! Love ya, Laurie

Julie N. said...

Yeah for the update! Your kiddos are getting so big and are adorable. I will be out that way this winter and we will have to get together for longer this time.