On March 12th Mesa and I flew to Arizona to train my friend Kelli. She bought my old business of First Impressions. It was Mesa's first time flying. She did great! We had so much fun see all our friends that we miss so much.
These are all the hands Kelli did during training. She did awesome! This picture was the morning after we got back home. Mesa loves makeup!
I hate that she loves it. For our spring break I took the kids to see my one of my best friends in Centerville. We went to this way cool museum and then to the SLC Temple. It was a fun few days. (minus Mesa vomiting the whole drive home and getting Beth and her girls sick) Sorry!
Resse, Evan, Camille, Kaden, Mesa at the Temple.
My Little NEWS men! Five little Monkeys! The other 3 girls had school.
No comments:
Post a Comment