Our good friends the Brown's and their 5 girls came to visit for New Years. They used to be in our ward in AZ but moved to Utah. We love having them close enough for visits! We put a projector up in our living room and watched movies for three days! It was great just being couch
potato's. But we got some good fun in the mix to.
Emma, Lindee, Kaden, and Camille

Mesa and
Reese
Sleep Over in the
living room.
The perfect "Sledding Hill"
Is it possible to go sledding without a sled?
If so, what do you call it?
Maybe Kyle can tell us!

Evan didn't want to sled. He just wanted to climb the hill.

Randy's Gym
LOOK AT THAT FEAR
Beth jumping after some coaxing by me!

Mesa could barely
crawl across the blocks and Tyler learned that the bigger you are, the more you sink!
See what I mean by "sink"
I "accidentally" threw Tyler off the ledge. After he regained conciousness, he wasn't too happy, but I was laughing!


Kyle swimming out! Those blocks are much harder to move in than you would think!

Shake those hips!

Kelli and Mesa
4 comments:
That place looks super fun!
Wow! What a great few days!
That place looks like tons of fun! Where is it? We might have to try it out next time we're in town.
I have been looking all over for some way to contact you but I can't find an email address anywhere. I thought you were a facebook friend but I couldn't find you there, either. Anyway, thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog. Sometimes I think that I was lame to post all of that stuff but then every once in a while someone will let me know that it helped them out so then I'm grateful all over again that I posted it. I really like you, too, and I hope that we get to be good friends!
Post a Comment