Our family and my sister Jamie's family all stayed in this great cabin near Soda Springs last weekend. It was the perfect getaway. We went fishing, the boys shot guns, built lots of fires, roasted lots of marshmellows, played some games, ate lots of food and had a blast!
The only thing I missed was running water ;)

It was so beautiful up there!

Dale and his bow



One good lookin couple!



Evan caught the first fish (with Dale's help) Ev was so proud!

Don't fall Chris!


Taken a walk

Miss Jenneta, happy to be outside.

Mesa loves to just wander and see her suroundings.

Yes, Tyler let our 5 year old shoot a gun! Kaden was a little scared.

Chris, Tyler, Dale, Craig, Kaden, Danny fishing. Jamie and I were in the
cars keeping the little ones warm.

Some old man made each kid a paper airplane.

Here is the one pic Tyler took of me there. O-ya, I chopped all my hair off.
Sad hu! I am getting usesd to it though.

Roastin marshellows in the stove!
The men, and Danny were at Priestood meeting in Soda, so we didn't want to bulid a fire outside.

Oooo... doesn't that look Yummy!
5 comments:
Hola.
Let the blogstalking commence!
ah... Soda... So dang close to my lovely hometown... GRACE. Looks like you had a great time! It's a wonderful valley!
I LOVE the hair...very cute on you.
Your hair is so cute! It looks like you had a great time! IT makes me miss all the fall things about the mountains and seasons.
I love your hair, very cute. I wish I was that daring. I have been trying to figure out what to do with my hair.
Post a Comment