Sunday, June 21, 2009

So we made it to Idaho! Tyler started work on Tuesday June 16th. I think he really does enjoy it. We are looking for a house in American Falls, but for now we are staying with my parents in Pocatello.

This Saturday my brother Chad and his family invited us to the Rexburg air show. I have to say it was AWESOME. Those planes can do amazing things! I was way cold at first but it soon warmed up. The boys had a blast! Thanks Chad and Tree!

Look how close to the ground they are! and how close to each other they are! Crazy!
Mesa Belle and her daddy
Jelly Belly and The Morman Mustang
Natasha, Tallen, Tree, Chad
The Jelly Belly landed right on the top of the truck. The truck was driving fast down the tarmac.
Tallen and Tyler
Upside down doing flips
Natasha showing Kaden the drawing on the wing.

No comments: