Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mesa just loves her new baby. It is so fun to see the difference in her compared to the boys. It is so cute when she hugs and kisses her baby. If you say "Mesa, where's your baby" she crawls all around looking for it. April 14th 2009

I told Evan to get dressed so we could leave....This is the results! He never takes anything serious. He is such a joker! April 23rd 09

This is one of Mesa's favoirte pass times.
My brother-in-law Craig made this. He gave it to me when I went to Idaho. How awesome Hu!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

peanut lives her babies too - it is so funny to watch them be little mommies... i started a blog - theterrifictylers.blogspot.com

xoxox cori jane

The Moore Family said...

Cute pictues!! Mesa is just so cute!! And she'll just keep loving her babies even more! I love watching Abby be a little mommy,soooo cute!