Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Toilet troubles

After my toilet stoped flushing, my dearest Evan addmited to flushing his toy down it . After a week of plunging, buying a snake to try and get it out, buying a hose to presure wash it out, and calling the Roto Rutter guy to bring his big fancy tools, we gave up. The toy was not budging!
We got a new toilet, needless to say. So we broke open the toilet only to discover THE TIGER IS LAUGHING AT US!!!! Stupid Tiger


Ya got to love Kids!

7 comments:

Jen Shafer said...

We have that same tiger. Better keep an eye on it. Who knew you could flush one of those guys down. Wow! Sorry you had to get a brand new toilet. Awww, the joys of parenting.

Heather said...

aaron and I are laughing...with you!

Christina said...

kids- gotta love em... miss yah!

Michele Bushman said...

That is funny and fustrating. My husband has to see this!

Kristen said...

I didn't make that tutu - although I have made her one. It's purple, but I don't have a cute matching bow for it yet! :) If you get the stuff for it I'd be more than happy to come over and help you make it! :) JoAnns, Ribbons and Lace, and Michaels all have a good selection of rolls of tulle. It is about 6" wide, and you'll need about 50 yards for Mesa's size. (The rolls come in 25 yards, for 3-4 dollars a piece.

I had a really neat call about a hand cast today - It's a long story so I won't write it all here. Call me sometime! :)

hfaanunu said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen!! Ben and I laughed soooo hard!

The Moore Family said...

Thanks for the laugh!!! Sometimes it is hard to find the humor in things that make you so mad, but you did well!!! Hope you guys are doing good and please send some of your warm weather up here to Idaho!!