I thought this was very cute of Michelle's dad Ron, He put this sign on the door and when we got up at 6:30am to leave, we saw it. Even though we were so excited this just made us more excited!
Beth and I on the train ride to the park ;)
notice the people behind us are not nearly as excited as we are


CRAZY GIRLS!



Gotta love the crowds at the "Happiest place on Earth"



Beth's awesome cousin and her husband met us on main streat and took us all to dinner at
House Of Blues. Because it was Michelle's birthday we got this desert that was to DIE for!!! It was a hugh dutch oven cookie w/ice cream! I should have taken a picture but we ate it to fast.

Who knows?


"It's a small world After All" Ok I loved all the rides but I think I enjoyed this one the most.
I can't wait to take my kids here!!!
We happend to run into Michelle's ex boyfriend who is security.


2 comments:
Cute eggs. Looked like you really had a lot of fun. I am excited for when we can take our son too. Glad you were able to get some "me" and "sister" time.
how fun! one day I hope to have a girls' trip like that...you look so great; I love your hat
Post a Comment