Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NBA

Tyler took Evan to his first NBA game last night.
Evan was very excited to go alone with daddy. Tyler said he got a little
restless near the end but enjoyed it.
Tyler got him a cookie as big as his head! He was so cute about it. He put it in his backpack and said "I save it for tomorrw"

Daddy and Evan after the game. It was 10:00pm and Evan was still going strong! He was givin this little Basket Ball at the door. Such fun!!

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

I sooo want that cookie!!
You guys are always up to something that is fun!! Take care

Julie N. said...

Lucky kid! NBA basketall and a huge cookie, what could be better?! Ask Tyler if I can be his next date to a game!

JcWy cREw said...

Evan my boys would so jealous.