Love all the updates! You guys have the cutest kids ever...which means I have the cutest niece and nephews ever! Abby loves looking at your blog!! She misses her cousins! I'm very very jealous of your weather, we have some serious spring fever going on around here. And I will try to get a picture of my belly on the blog for ya! Take care. xxoxoxo
AMY!!! I FOUND YOU! I was cruising through Kara's blog and noticed yours! How in the world are you? We miss seeing you guys and absolutely love your parents! Let us know when you are coming to Poky again and feel free to check us out at paulandlisathomas.blogspot.com !
6 comments:
BTW love your header!
Love all the updates! You guys have the cutest kids ever...which means I have the cutest niece and nephews ever! Abby loves looking at your blog!! She misses her cousins! I'm very very jealous of your weather, we have some serious spring fever going on around here. And I will try to get a picture of my belly on the blog for ya! Take care. xxoxoxo
AMY!!! I FOUND YOU! I was cruising through Kara's blog and noticed yours! How in the world are you? We miss seeing you guys and absolutely love your parents! Let us know when you are coming to Poky again and feel free to check us out at paulandlisathomas.blogspot.com !
Your family is always doing the funnest stuff together. I love reading your blog.
hey amy it has been awhile your family has grown hope we can keep in touch
What fun. Even is such a cutie.
Maybe I can someday have such a family as yours.
Post a Comment