Friday, January 23, 2009

Sweet Kids


My friend Beth took these (and lots more) at the park duing play group. She is going to use them to make me a new header for my blog. But i thought I would share them now. Cute HU!

4 comments:

The Howell's said...

I can't believe how big they are all getting. It just seems like yesterday I was visiting you at the hospital after having Mesa.

Julie N. said...

These kiddos are growing up way too fast! They are all so cute. I just can't get over that Mesa and her energy. My fav is the pics of her asleep in the high chair!

McKendricks said...

Hey Amy,
Your family is so cute! I know I can't believe we have been married for almost a year! How do you like AZ? I bet you are enjoying the warm weather. My mom said she talked to you a couple of weeks ago. She is really interested in the business you have! Hope all is well!

Love,
Nicci

Wii are the Nelsons said...

so adorable, Kaden squinting is cute