A group of my friends have been running/walking together every morning at 5:00am. We did our first 5k on Dec 6th. I was so much fun! I as a little slow but I am getting better! I plan to to lots more.
Wow - it wouldn't let me comment on the above posts...weird. How are you?! I feel like I haven't talked to you for a long time!! I need to stop by and see you. Hope you are doing well.
3 comments:
great accomplishment; I don't think I would even want to try it
Way to go girl. I would love to do that but I am afraid my asthma keeps me from it.
Wow - it wouldn't let me comment on the above posts...weird. How are you?! I feel like I haven't talked to you for a long time!! I need to stop by and see you. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment