Friday, November 28, 2008

Channel 12 News

Tyler and I were pulled aside at the Mesa AZ Temple to talk about the Gay Rights Protest going on across the street. I was so nervous, and of course they only put me on and not Tyler. I consented to talk to him before I realized we were going to be on TV. Aggh!

12 comments:

craig&susan said...

Good job Amy. It can be scary to stand up in such a public way for what you believe in, and I'm proud of you for doing it.

The Howell's said...

I don't watch the news much and didn't even now they were protesting. I don't recall if Tyler told me or not. Good job though.
PS
Can I have your autograph?

Martin Family said...

Way to stand up in what you believe in. That is something your kids and mine will look back on and always know where you stood. What a great oppurtunity!

Tasha said...

Great Job! I think that you did awesome!!

McKendricks said...

Go Amy! I am so happy that prop. 8 passed!

The Moore Family said...

Holy Cow you are famous!!And you did an excellent job! And thanks again for the fantastic Thanksgiving, and such great hospitality! See ya in less than a month!

Kristen said...

You go girl! I loved what you said!!!

Leesh said...

You said exactly the right thing. Thank you for being willing to stand up for our beliefs. You inspire me!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

nice job Amy! I would have been so worried if it was me. You looked calm

Deanna said...

I love it! You looked great too!

Deanna said...

I love it! You looked great too!

Deanna said...

Ok I don't know why it posted twice, but now I'm here three times :)