Sunday, October 26, 2008

On Oct 9th for our play group we went to the ZOO!

8 mommys, 1 daddy and 23 children equals Crazy Fun!

Notice how 22 of them are sitting for the picture and Evan is running away!

looking at the ugly wart hogs!
My friend Erin who is soooo smart taught me this little trick :) I wrote my name and phone # on Evan's belly and and his arm I wrote "look at my belly" just in case he got lost!
TOO much fun! and Yes it was warm enough to play in the water!

3 comments:

Bigelow Family said...

That is the smartest idea! I would have never thought about writing my info. on Brayden's belly.
Evan cracks me up. We can't wait to see him, Kaden and Mesa. We just hope it still that warm when we come over in a few weeks.

craig&susan said...

you are so lucky. I wish we could still play in the water. That's a great idea, to write your info on your child. I'm going to have to copy that one.

Shena said...

I love the writing your info on your kid's belly! I laughed out loud at first and then told Cheeto. He said that really isn't such a bad idea. I think we both will do that next time! Tell your friend- GOOD IDEA!!!!