Mesa Belle is almost 12 weeks old! I think she is a little over 12lbs. She is so much fun! She loves it when you say "Boo" to her. She laughs as hard as her little body will let her! And she squeals when she is excited.
Oh man she is so adorable. Time is going by so fast! I can't wait to meet her. In one of the pictures I think she looks just like Kaden! Who do you guys think she looks like?? Thanks for the birthday comment for Aaron and Abby, they very much appreciate it. Have a great day!
Oh yeah! I forgot to mention how cute and jealous I am of Mesa's flip flops!! Abby's feet are to fat and her toes are to short for flip flops! I've tried over and over for her to wear them but it just doesn't work!! They look adorable on little Mesa Belle!
Mesa has to be one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I can't believe she has kept all that beautiful hair! And I love her outfit. I also absolutely love the pics of Kaden with his 'friend' at the mall. So Cute!
6 comments:
SHE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I love all the hair. Very cute outfit. I bet it's so much fun having a girl. She has such an adorable smile.
so very cute! I love her hair!
Oh man she is so adorable. Time is going by so fast! I can't wait to meet her. In one of the pictures I think she looks just like Kaden! Who do you guys think she looks like??
Thanks for the birthday comment for Aaron and Abby, they very much appreciate it. Have a great day!
Oh yeah! I forgot to mention how cute and jealous I am of Mesa's flip flops!! Abby's feet are to fat and her toes are to short for flip flops! I've tried over and over for her to wear them but it just doesn't work!! They look adorable on little Mesa Belle!
Mesa has to be one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I can't believe she has kept all that beautiful hair! And I love her outfit. I also absolutely love the pics of Kaden with his 'friend' at the mall. So Cute!
Amy... She is so precious and adorable... We need to get together one of these days
Post a Comment