Sunday, August 10, 2008

Girls DAY Out!


Aunt Ruth, Teresa, Mesa and I had a Girls day out on Saturday! Teresa and Chad came down for a college in Glendale and they stayed with Ben and Ruth. The three of us went to see Mama Mia!!! (Awesome movie, that was my second time!) Then we went out to lunch and did some bargain shopping at Burlington Coat Factory! Later we went to Ruth's house for pizza and salad with Tyler, Chad, Ben and Adam. Isn't Family GREAT!
Love & Miss you all back in Idaho, Utah and Oregon.

3 comments:

Hollie said...

I didn't realize until now that you guys were down in Arizona. That's awesome that you had a girls night out. When I lived in Denver, it was so nice to get away with my friends. I miss hanging out with them so much! It is hard to be away from family.

Martin Family said...

WOW ruth looks like your mom its been a LONG time since I have seen her. We are headed to ID in a couple weeks! Can't wait! Hope to see you soon!

The Howell's said...

Sounds like it was a lot of fun.