Monday, August 4, 2008

First Day of Happy Apple Preschool

Kaden started a new preschool today. He was so proud of his new spider man backpack. He'll go Mon-Wed-Fri for 2 and 1/2 hours in the morning. He is growing up way to fast. I can't believe next year he will be in Kindergarten all day. He is such a good kid. I am so lucky to be his mommy!


He made me this on his first day.
Sweet Mesa is 2 Months Today!

2 comments:

Erin and Devin said...

Amy! This is Erin Garner (was Hamrick- Nicci's old roommate) I was on Nicci's blog and saw your name!!! You have three kids now! How exciting... they are so big and cute. Kaden has the prettiest eyes I have ever seen! Hope all is well! Good to see your family is growing and good.

Beth said...

Cheeeeeeeeezzzzzy! Hmmmm. bust out the cheetos.