Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So we put an offer on a house today. I really love the house and hope and pray that we will get it, but we found out there was already an offer before us. The bank has sent a counter offer to them. So the bank will only look at our offer if the other buyers do not accept the counter offer. I will be disappointed if we don't get the house but I guess what ever happens is ment to be.
Here are some cute pics I took this week!
MEAS'S BOWS - I love dressing her up with her bows and bracelets.

Little Evan watching TV. So Isn't he sweet and Innocent looking here. Gotta love him!!

7 comments:

Abel and Abby said...

Hey Amy,
I think your family is so cute! I love all the hair your little girl has she is beautiful! I really thought when I had kids they would have a full head of hair since I did marry a mexican, but no so far that hasn't happened, but he did have more hair then any of the other grandkids so far! I am glad to see you are doing so well, it has been a long time I hope you still remember me! Good luck on the house you found! If you get time and if you would like feel free to check out our blog! Talk to you later!
Love, Abby ;o)

Abel and Abby said...

P.S. I saw your blog on someones, now I can't remember whose, if I remember I will let you know!

The Moore Family said...

Wanted to wish you guys the best of luck with buying a house! That is so exciting! Keep us posted.... And let me just say Mesa looks beyond cute in that little purple outfit!! I wonder who gave it to her???!! (in case you don't know, that would be us! haha)

Johnsons said...

Oh my goodness wut is up my girl! So good to hear from u! how r u? u look as gorgeous as ever! Ur family is growing and ur kids r so freakin cute! Were in crappy bakersfield but hey, its cheap. I hear good things about AZ from everyone! anywhere is better than bakersfield fo sho! Talk to ya soon.
Joy JOhnson

Hollie said...

Amy,
What a pleasant surprise. It's amazing how people find each other. I think it's great. I was just telling my mom how sweet of a person you are. I miss working with you at Sprint, it brings back good memories. Your family is so dang cute. I can't believe you have three children now. Congratulations on you new baby GIRL! How excited, I love the picture with all the hands around the baby. I am so glad that you found me and left a comment. I will keep looking at your blog and add you to my "pals". Take care!

Bigelow Family said...

Good luck on the house! Mesa's bows are adorable. She looks so cute in the little outfit we got her. Love you guys!

Annie said...

Mesa is so adorable!! Of course the boys are cute too. Good Luck with the house. That is awesome. I am so jealous. Talk to you later.