Our friend did an amazing job on the pictures. They are exactly want we wanted! They are all so beautiful! Thanks Ben and Jen!
It takes a community to love and raise a child!


All the Kids eating their ice cream in the back yard at Aunt Ruths.
Uncle Ben and Aunt Ruth had a great lunch for everyone after church!
Mesa lounging after the party!
Jared getting lemonade for all the kids.
6 comments:
You painted her toes??? How cute!! I bet you love having a little girl. My next baby better be a girl. She is beautiful, and the pictures are amazing.
P.S. I love her name!
I love the hands picture with Mesa and the family one with Evan's spiky hair...I love spiky hair!
Great Pictures Amy Im glad everything turned out like you wanted.
AMY!! This is Jonna and Kyle Flahaut! We just saw your blog and wanted to leave you a message! We can't believe you have three kids! The last time we saw you, you only had ONE! They are so cute! SO you guys live in AZ. What are you doing there? We still live in Pocatello. We bought a little house a couple of years ago. Kyle is in school to be a Computerized Machinist. He has one year left till graduation. It was good to see your blog and see what you guys have been up too. Stop by our blog at www.theflahauts.blogspot.com
What wonderful keepsake photos. I am going to have to remember them so I can do them for my baby's blessing.
You are truly blessed to have such a beautiful family.
Post a Comment