Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Day Has Finaly Come!

My Doc is going to Induce me today at 4:30pm. ONLY 3 MORE HOURS!!! YEA!!! It still doesn't feel real yet but I am very excited to meet our little girl. Tyler can't wait to see what she looks like and the boys will be glad to finlay have there little sister they have been talking about since January! I will update or have Tyler update as soon as there is any exciting news! Pray for us that all will go smoothly!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Good Luck!! Call us soon to tell us all about your little girl!!
Annie

The Moore Family said...

Yay Yay! I'm sure you are in labor as I'm typing this. So we hope all goes well and we will be thinking about you guys and of course you are in our prayers!

Beth said...

YAY I can't wait to meet Riesse's new friend!

Martin Family said...

Can't wait to come meet her when we get back from CA!