Last night I went to the church for Mutual, like I do every Wenesday night. We had opening exercises in the Relief Society Room and then all the girls headed down to the YW room while I walked slowly behind talking to anther leader. When I opened the door to the YW room the lights were off. They flipped on quickly and all the YW, all my friends from the ward, Tyler and Kaden and Evan yelled "SURPRISE!" I was SURPRISED to say the least! It was so great. I have never felt so special. All the people I love were in on it. (Thanks to ALL OF YOU!)
There was a craft table set up to decorate little onsies, and burp cloths. I thought this was the cutest idea ever! Here are just a few of the personalized onsies and burp cloths that were made. Aren't these the cutest things EVER? or what!
Kaden was so excited to yell "surpise" to his mommy. He kept saying it was my Birthday. He is so cute
Kaden took this picute of Kelley and I. He loves taking pictures
Opening Preasents! We got spoiled!!, I mean Mesa got Spoiled!!
Aunt Ruth helping the young women make the onsies and burp cloths
People say Great friends are hard to find but I must have got real LUCKY because I found Alot!
Noelle, Kelley, Kate, and Heather
Kaden was so excited to yell "surpise" to his mommy. He kept saying it was my Birthday. He is so cute
Kaden took this picute of Kelley and I. He loves taking pictures
Opening Preasents! We got spoiled!!, I mean Mesa got Spoiled!!
Aunt Ruth helping the young women make the onsies and burp cloths
People say Great friends are hard to find but I must have got real LUCKY because I found Alot!Noelle, Kelley, Kate, and Heather
3 comments:
Moores,
Hey there this is Amy Aplington. Congrats on the baby girl that's so exciting. Luke and I are expecting a baby boy the end of September. We are really excited!! Hope you're doing well in Mesa
how fun! way cute onesies!
Amy,
Hi. I don't know if you remember me or not, my name used to be Angela Sudweeks. Anyway, I followed your link from Aplington's. I looked over your cute blog and then I was just about to leave when I read that you are in Arizona. So are we!! We live in Mesa. Anyway, I always love to be reassured that I am not alone in the desert. Congrats and good luck with your baby!
Post a Comment