Kaden is doing so great at his swim lessons. He passed Survival ll today. He had to jump in the pool and float on his back for 20 sec, then turn over onto his tummy and swim the width of the pool and climb out. He did it all my himself!! His next step is Bronze Jr. In Bronze Jr. he will train to jump in the swimming pool fully clothed w/coat, shoes, and socks. Then he has to float on his back and swim the length of the pool alone. We are taking a month off from swim lessons because I thought it would be to hard for me to get Kaden and Evan there with a new baby. Now I am sad we are taking a month off. I am afraid that Kaden wont remember all that he has learned and that he will have to re-test. O-well what can ya do.
Evan loves his swim lessons to. He is a little fish. He would rather have his head under water than out. Unfortunately he has an attention span of a two year old (go figure) and he does not listen or learn worth a DARN! He has been in Swim Kids USA for 5 months now and he still wont float! He irks me! I feel like I am wasting my money on him. But I just keep hopeing it will click one day.
O-ya, I only have 8 days left till my due date! I am dialted to a 2 and my Doc striped my membranes on Wednesday. So she better come any day now! I am loosing my patience (not that I ever had any to begin with) Just ask my hubby! I think he is ready to kick me and my attitude out the door! :) Just kiddin, he has had enough patience for the both of us!
1 comment:
WOW I can't believe that Kaden is that old! I still picture him Evan's age. Good Job Kaden! Hang in thier the baby will come soon, and then you'll be missing the days when you got a normal amount of sleep.
Post a Comment