Yesterday I turned 24! I had a great day. We went to breakfast at IHOP, so I didn't have to cook. Then we took the boys to the zoo (I wanted to walk alot so I would go into labor, but no such luck) Then we went to walmart shopping; then onto the Mall to walk some more. (still no luck). Then we came home and had dinner and cheese cake. After we had the boys ready for bed, we got a babysitter and went to a movie. It was a great day!
.jpg)

.jpg)
4 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! Have you ever gone into labor early?
Glad you had a great birthday!! Sorry you didn't go into labor, but of course you are in our prayers!
Moving worked for me. Maybe you guys should pack up and move back to Idaho. Then little Mesa would come for sure :)
happy belated birthday to you ... I didnt forget!Miss you Buddy... I wil come out there soon and visit I promise!!
Post a Comment