Sunday, March 2, 2008

BAG TAG!

I got tagged by Maryanne, thanks now i finaly cleaned out my purse. So here is what i always carry with me
1. wallet
2. Keys
3. diaper/wipes
4. Phone
5. Rasins or some snak for boys
6. hair band
7. comb
8. Bigelow lip gloss
9. Hand sanitizer
10. Lotion
11. book and toys for kids
12. bandaid / medician
13. pens
14. sunglasses
15. Jolly ranchers
Now I tag: Krista, Amy and Cassie

1 comment:

Katie said...

Amy! I'm so glad that we can start to keep in touch! Sorry I was so bad before, things were crazy around here, but I graduated and life as just a mom is wonderful! I hope you all are doing well. I'm so excited to find out that you are pregnant! You look so cute! I hope that you come back to Rexburg soon! Well, I will talk to you later. I look forward to looking at your blog.
P.S. Do you know what you are having?
P.P.S. We are having another boy, I don't know if Preston told Tyler that or not.