Hi Amy! I don't know if you remember me, but I was in your guys ward (the 75th ward I think it was!!) with Ben and Heather! Well we live downstairs from Ben and Heather now so I saw your guys picture on their fridge and your boys are so adorable! Congrats on expecting a girl-- we had a girl, too, I don't know if you knew but I was pregnant when we were in that ward! I'm so excited for you, having a girl is a blast!! If you want an invite to our blog (it's private) so you can see pictures of our baby, then email me! carlycarlson@gmail.com Hope to hear from ya!!
Congrats buddy.... how exciting! we just got moved in here in El Centro... habla espanol?? haha anyways talk to you soon im sure.. we gotta plan to get together
6 comments:
I am so happy for you! Lets hope we don't have a woops- its a boy.
I cannot wait. YEEEEAAAAHHHH!
Congratulations....you're just like our other friends who have two boys and are finally getting their girl in June too.
Hi Amy! I don't know if you remember me, but I was in your guys ward (the 75th ward I think it was!!) with Ben and Heather! Well we live downstairs from Ben and Heather now so I saw your guys picture on their fridge and your boys are so adorable! Congrats on expecting a girl-- we had a girl, too, I don't know if you knew but I was pregnant when we were in that ward! I'm so excited for you, having a girl is a blast!! If you want an invite to our blog (it's private) so you can see pictures of our baby, then email me! carlycarlson@gmail.com Hope to hear from ya!!
Congrats buddy.... how exciting! we just got moved in here in El Centro... habla espanol?? haha anyways talk to you soon im sure.. we gotta plan to get together
We (especially Abby) are so excited for you guys!! Girls are fun!! Congrats!
That is so exciting!! Life has been crazy for all of us!! Have fun with number 3 on the way!
Post a Comment